vendredi 10 juillet 2009

Wednesday Stamper-colourful


...the details of the challenge are here. I took the picture of those Indian dolls at the flea market last Sunday .

...les détails du challenge sont ici. J'ai pris la photo de ces marionnettes indiennes dimanche dernier au marché aux puces.

Stamps by zettiology & lost aussie

TFL

8 commentaires:

Pretty Arty a dit…

héhé tu as commencé à graver tes tampons au fait?

Lorraine a dit…

I like this and that quote is excellent..very eclectic and thanks for visiting my blog..tres bien et merci beaucoup

~*~Magpie's Nest a dit…

Wonderful colors and design!!!!

Anonyme a dit…

Absolutely great, so vibrant

Sandy a dit…

Yeah this is really colorful.
Absolutely great page. Love them.

Connie a dit…

This is what I call artwork!! Really stunning!!

Anjas-Artefaktotum a dit…

Brilliant color combination, very expressive piece, love it!

Laura Kirste Campbell a dit…

Bravo!...couleurs riches et vives! I love it!