vendredi 21 août 2009

Artz de scrap-Playing Card

If you want to join the challenge on Artz de Scrap…it is here. This month's challenge is to alter Playing Cards and the theme is Childhood.
I decided to use a rhyme I learned at my English lessons a long time ago…as I was not quite sure of the lyrics I searched the net to check the lyrics and realized that the version I learned was shorter than the official one …The girl's template is from the Stampington website and I included 2 playing cards for the back and front cover of my accordion book.

Pour participer au challenge de Artz de Scrap… c'est ici. Ce-mois-ci, il faut altérer des cartes de jeu, thème l'enfance. J'ai utilisé une comptine que j'ai apprise à mon cours d'anglais il y a longtemps mais comme je n'étais plus tout à fait sûre des paroles j'ai fait une recherche sur le net et me suis rendue compte que le texte "officiel" et plus long …le modèle de la petite fille vient du site de Stampington et j'ai utilisé 2 cartes pour faire la couverture de mon livre accordéon.
Stamps by purple onion, florilèges and gaia.

4 commentaires:

Gio a dit…

I've missed this one! very very original!! A brilliant idea !

Lena Koch-Andersson a dit…

Magnificant! What a lovely idea , and I simply adore the way you write!
Your brain is very creative - looking forward to meet you soon...
Take care in the summer heat... Lena

feli a dit…

this is so cute! love the idea laury! :)

sandratodo a dit…

Trop forte !!!
geniale cette idée !
sandratodo