vendredi 28 janvier 2011

Inkurable stamper-golden birthday


A card made for the golden birthday challenge on Inkurable stampers. I torn out a page from a old book and adhered the pieces on my background. I added gesso randomly and when dried painted the backbround with watercolor. Then I stamped the card with a mini stamp from Paper Artsy. The square was stamped on a separate sheet of kraft and heat embossed with black powder, then cut out. I stamped 2 birds, the small one is heat embossed with gold embossing powder (but doesn't show well on the picture). The word from my sheet of clear stamps (Heidi Grace) reads "happy day" and I added "birth" to read "happy birthday". I finally stamped distressed stripes with a newly realeased stamp by Infinimentscrap. It is embossed with gold embossing powder as well.

2 commentaires:

Jess a dit…

J'adore elle est superbe!!

christ a dit…

elle est de toute beauté, d'une grande originalité,bisous