dimanche 22 avril 2012

STM

My layout for the challenge on STM. I reused some of the ATCs made yesterday.
Ma page pour le challenge sur le blog STM. J'ai utilisé quelques-unes de mes ATCs de hier.


Détails:


Tampon papillon de la planche "Love love" Infinimentscrap

8 commentaires:

christ a dit…

une bien belle utilisation de ton ATC. C'est vrai parce que sinon c'est un peu comme les tags, qu'en faire??????
J'adore cette page de fond que j'ai déja utilisée
ta page est magnifique dans sa globalité avec une superbe photo,bisous

phinner a dit…

I love how you used ATCs on this piece! I was bouncing around this idea also, so now with your inspiration, I'm gonna try it!!!

thanks for playing along at Scrapping the Music!!!

p.s. it made my day that you came by my blog...I read yours all the time, not just for STM. I'll have to come by and also COMMENT more often as I have long admired your artwork!!! thanks Laury!!!

: .)

Sharon Fritchman a dit…

Laury! This is such a fabulous page! Your ATC cards sook amazing on the cloudy background!!!! Thank you so much for joining us at STM this week!

lena-dailyscrap a dit…

Beautiful, beautiful, dear Laury55!!! Great way to use the ATC's
and the colors fit perfectly together. Love it!

jaine drake a dit…

I just love how you used the ATC's. That's so cool, they look wonderful there. See you soon. x

kricam32 a dit…

j'aime beaucoup l'utilisation des ATC sur ta page.

Patricia Roebuck a dit…

Love the details you put into this, the netting and thread is just lovely! And I love the ATC's, so perfect for this!

melusine64 a dit…

Magnifique cette page associée avec les ATC très bonne idée pour un rendu splendide !!
Bisous
isa