jeudi 22 août 2013

DT Infinimentscrapdesign - aout

I am back with my DT project for Infinimentscrapdesign, a bit later than expected but I had to have access first to my blog that had been deleted. As everything seems now to be settled down, I can show you all the pages of my project. Me voilà avec mon projet DT pour Infinimentscrapdesign, un peu plus tard que prévu mais tout cela indépendant de ma volonté, juste le temps de récupérer mon blog qui avait été supprimé. Maintenant que tout semble rentré dans l'ordre, je vous le montre.

2 commentaires:

jaine drake a dit…

Love the colours Laury and the whole idea. Blogger can be a pain sometimes but I'm happy to see you managed to get it back :)

lena-dailyscrap a dit…

Lovely AND beautiful! Great choice of patterned paper and I do like the design! Another smashing hit, dear Laury! :-)