mercredi 27 novembre 2013

Countdown

 Du nouveau pour mon DD... j'adore faire mes propres fonds avec de l'encre, de l'aquarelle ou de l'acrylique et puis décorer avec de la couture et des tampons. J'ai ajouté cette etiquette dans mon DD et participer au challenge "décompte de Noël" sur le blog Simon Monday Challenge.
 
New decoration in my DD...I love making my own background with ink, watercolor or acrylic and when everything is dried I added sewing and stamping . This label is now in my DD and I am playing along in the countdown challenge on the Simon Monday Challenge blog.
 

2 commentaires:

Laetitia67 a dit…

Terrible ta page!! ce combo est vraiment superbe :)
bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Meihsia Liu a dit…

Love this beautiful page! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge this week. :)