vendredi 7 mars 2014

Crafting...

Hello, I hope you enjoyed the nice weather....it seems that Spring is now round the corner. That's reminds me that it is also time to reorganize myself and I decided to decorate some cloth pins. I have already tried it in the past and I added a whole series to my collection. I applied a first coat of gesso and 2 layers of acrylics. When dried I stamped words and heat embossed flowers. I hope that they will keep me organized .... It is also my entry for the challenge on the wow blog where it is about embossing on wood.

Hello j'espère que vous profitez du beau temps... on dirait que le printemps n'est plus très loin. C'est donc aussi l'occasion pour moi de me reorganiser et j'ai decidé de décorer quelques pinces à linge en bois. C'est aussi mon projet pour le challenge sur le blog wow où il faut embosser à chaud sur du bois.

3 commentaires:

Midnightscrapper a dit…

WOW, these are stunning, I totally love wht you have created. Thanks for playing along at WOW embossing powders, Totally stunning

Cocofolies a dit…

Super mimi ce projet! :) Bisous

Laetitia67 a dit…

hannnnnnn à tomber tes pinces j'adore!!!!! et quelle idée géniale!!!!
bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz