mercredi 7 février 2018

Tag

 
 
When I have leftovers, I like creating small projects, like a tag for example, or include them  on a separate project. Sometimes small scraps land in a box for future layouts ... The tiny silver sequins are by Winnie and Walter, they coordinate perfectly with the white sequins I had in my stash
 

 
Supply: Winnie and Walter stamp Comfort+Joy, Winnie and Walter silver pink posh sequins
Infocrea paper, fibre,

2 commentaires:

Lea Lawson a dit…

Very pretty shaker tag! I love the silver monochromatic color palette! Thanks for participating in my shaker love challenge for the W&W 4th Birthday Bash! ♥♥

Kelly Griglione a dit…

Ooh, what a perfect use for your scraps ... a tag! So smart. Love how it came together! So glad you were able to join in my Use Your Scraps challenge!